Monday, April 5, 2010

Happy Birthday Asher!

We went to San Diego in February for some fun in the sun! This picture is Asher's favorite thing from the whole trip - a stick! Yep, that is right. After being there for 3 days (2 at Sea World and 1 at San Diego Zoo) Asher found a stick and was sold!


He did like the Sea Lions (just not as much as the stick), which are my favorite too!

We had a lot of fun.

He really liked all the animals that he was able to see. Here he is watching the whales and being so calm and still.

Here he is a wild monster. This is what he is most of the time!


He turned one on March 17. Happy First Birthday little guy!














3 comments:

  1. I can't believe he is 1! Time is flying by. I am glad you had a good trip and that you didn't come home with an injury. I love Sea World! I wish I had found a nifty stick last time I went.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy First Birthday Asher! He is so adorable and looks like he is really fun to be around! Glad you guys had fun in San Diego!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is so cute. Of course he loves his cake, he's your son, Sara! What a little doll.

    ReplyDelete