Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Update




This month has some how been busy even though I am done with school and Jonathan is not in school this semester - weird! We went camping for 5 days over Labor Day to Jonny's favorite place - St. Anthony Sand Dunes in Idaho. I don't mind the camping for a number of reasons:

1. There is no laundry that I can do while we are there.

2. There is no cleaning that can be done while we are there.

3. I can take as many naps as I want in a day - guilt free.

4. I can read and sew guilt free all day.

5. (Maybe this should have been number one) - I get to spend quality time with my husband without other distractions!


Bruce got his surgery at the beginning of the month (right after our camping trip
) and is doing very well. Jonny and I have been busy working for Notting Hill (his company) and our regular jobs as well. I have been babysitting Jamie's kids on Thursday which is so fun but exhausting! I will post more pictures when I get better at it!

but here are pictures of Jonny being crazy on his four wheeler and me and Bruce being calm in our new house this February

4 comments:

  1. WOW!! i cant believe you did it yaeh!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am asuming Bruce is the dog! I hope he recovers quickly from his surgery! Those pic's on the 4-wheeler are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so proud of you! Good job! Cute picture of you and Bruce! He is so big! Thanks for finally blogging!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome pic on the 4 Wheeler, and I miss your dog! He is huge now and still SO cute! I love him! Love you guys too. Glad you had fun camping. :)

    ReplyDelete