Friday, September 26, 2008

Graduation




Finally, Here are some graduation pictures. I am so happy to be done with school. Jonny and my family were huge supports while in school. Jonny dealt with me day in and out with the homework, sleepless nights, and complaining. He helped me study for tests a lot too. My mom made me breakfast on most mornings (even though I don't live with her) so that I would have a full tummy to learn on! Egg sandwiches every morning of a test, too, for good protein! All of them listened to me complain about my teachers and the hoops that I had to jump through and gave me a shoulder to cry on! What a great family! I definitely could not have done it without them! THANK YOU!

5 comments:

  1. I'm so proud of you! I'm glad someone in our family made an effort with school! Cute pictures! You all look like midgets(I don't think I spelt that right, big surprise) next to me! Sad :( Love ya'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! You have a darling family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am probably as excited as you are! I am ready for my doctor now and have been putting off lots of things waiting so jump to it!!! We're all excited. You did great. Congrats on graduation. That is an awesome accomplishment. YAHOO!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hooray for graduations! Your mom definitely spoiled you. But most of us took your superstitious advice by eating an apple on the day of the test. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH! This is gonna make me cry! What a great family! You deserve everything and everyone you have miss sara!

    ReplyDelete