Thursday, December 18, 2008

What baby?????

This post is for movie buffs like us! These are some of our favorite movie lines of all time. Ten points for each one you know the movie for! (Sorry - points are imaginary and we don't really keep score but just feel good about your self!:)) I will put the movies at the bottom for all of you that don't know but would like to!


1. "What baby?!?!" (Frequently used around our house lately)


2. "And why is the carpet all wet, Todd?" "I don't know, Margo!"


3. "Get up you stoner dog!"


4. "Buddy cut it down in the park!"




Here are the answers but don't cheat!

1. Two Weeks Notice

2. National Lampoons Christmas Vacation

3. Without a Paddle

4. Elf

4 comments:

  1. I just found out you are SaraH (with an H) have a blog. and congrats on the big news. I am so happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. damn, only got one!Elf. I suck at that. Where's Nikk when I need her? I'm glad you are blogging! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to see a pic of the belly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Sara, long time no see! Just thought I would drop you a note and congrat you on all of your news. Congrats on the graduation and pregnancy! Wow! Things sure do change fast, huh? My family blog is http://bantafamilylife.blogspot.com if you wanna stop by, even though I am not very good at keeping it updated. I would also love a chance to catch up, if you know what I mean. My email is destinebanta@hotmail.com. I hope all is well. Good luck with the new little one.

    ReplyDelete